Wednesday 30 November 2011

MISSION STATEMENT #2

i am perservering. inspired by a lecture i went to yesterday on the importance of social networking. i think it was on that. but it was in turkish so who knows.

i was thinking i'd delete everything and start again. but on reading back through, i have decided to just delete a few posts, do a new mission statement and a quick catch up and we'll go from there. hoorah.

so.
i am isobel.
i am 22 years old.
i am in my third year of a fine art course at newcastle university.
i am currently studying in istanbul as part of the erasmus programme. and i am enjoying it immensely.
and i have several friends. mostly based in newcastle.
i am a member of newcastle free education network. and my social life reflects this.
i like UKuncut and may '68 posters.
my artwork reflects this.
the purpose of this blog is predominately to document the progression of my artwork and my reference points.

No comments:

Post a Comment